Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ain't Seen the Sunshine In I Don't Know When

It's been roughly 182 degrees here in the great Peach State most of the summer.  It's been humid and mosquito ridden.  My first power bill was about a million dollars and AT&T is a bunch of jerk faces.  Most of the time I try to see the humor and lightheartedness in the trials and tribulations of life but ah, crapsticks, sometimes a girl just has to brood.  I've not been posting so as to spare my one or two readers (or maybe just myself) my self indulgence but I felt like it was time to get it off my chest and break out of Folsom Prison.  Hopefully things will look up soon and the sunshine will re-appear.  In the meantime, when I hear that whistle blowin I hang my head and cry.  Ok, not really but it helps the continuity of the post...

See ya later Blogger gators and don't forget to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment