Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Don't Get The Wrong Idea (as in, I'm not a musician trying to hawk her wares by blogging)

Ok, so I'm not a musician but I am a music lover by nature and I did fancy myself a better than average singer when I was younger.  I didn't learn to love country music until late in my life and I love almost all genres.  I'm by no means fanatical (meaning I won't be blogging about the latest top 40 country music stars) but I love it enough that I might quote a George Strait line from time to time (or Willie Neslon or Johnny Cash or even, yes I'll say it, Dolly Parton).  *sings working 9-5 out loud to the dog* But I digress. 
Who I really am is an "approaching middle age" single, never been married woman.  I'm 35, which means that when I have to take a survey that includes the check boxes with age ranges, I get to check a new box.  I'm recently single and pretty much as broody as to be expected.  I've been living on my own in a new apartment for the last month for my 4 1/2 year old boxer/pit bull mix and I really quite like it.  Evidently I'm still insecure enough though to write a follow up blog about how my blog is not going to be all broody, badly written country music songs.
That having been said, I'm going todash for the evening.  See you later Blogger gators! (I am a little fantical about Stephen King's Gunslinger series)

No comments:

Post a Comment